So I can't get the CD to work so I might have to find a place to scan some fun Ultra sound pics.
For the Exciting News we are going to have a little BOY. So now it will be our little Emmi 4, Alex almost 2, and little boy no name because we don't have one picked out yet. Any suggestions?
We are all very excited. Emmi is a little disappointed she really wanted a sister but she will get over it. We babysat my nephew Jeseppi the other day and Emmi just loved him so I think she will be happy when a baby comes. She is a great help. Alex on the other hand is going to be jealous he doesn't like me to hold anyone else and if I do he has to sit on my lap as well. So we shall see how this all works out.
1 comment:
How fun! Even if there's a little jealousy, chances are good your boys will be great friends soon enough.
Congrats!
Post a Comment