It took him 3 1/2 hours and 3 pushes, but he finally made it! We scheduled for me to get induced on Monday, June 29th as my doctor's wife was scheduled for the 30th and I didn't want to have to compete with her for his time! So we went in at 4 AM got all hooked up and started at 5 and by 8:31 he was here! It was intense for a while, but it all went well. I feel great, so much better than with Savannah, and I thought I felt good with her! Things are good and he's a great eater. So much different than Savannah on that one too! Check out my blog for a few more pics and story!
2 comments:
How fun, congrats on the new little addition. We find out tommorrow what we are going to have.
Yay! I'm sad I haven't checked this blog in a whole month, and I missed this!
Congratulations to your whole family. That picture is beautiful!
Post a Comment