Just a quick update for all of you who don't know, we are expecting baby #3 in November. With my luck it will be Halloween (but I hope not). We will find out in about a month or so, we will let you know when we know.
I would love to see more pics and blog entries from all of you. I have sent Marlana, Cherise, and McCall an invite to be apart of this but haven't heard anything. If any of you run into them tell them about the blog and anyone of you can re-invite them to be apart of this. Thanks!
I miss you all and can't wait to hear from the rest of you.
-Sabrina
1 comment:
Wow- so fun! Congrats. You should let it be a surprise, now that you have a boy and a girl!! J/K I could never do that!
Post a Comment